Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Ivy's Agility Debut

I am pleased to announce that Ivy has made her agility debut.  She competed on 03-16-2019 and won both of her Novice classes.  I could not be any happier with her.

I thought there was a chance she might introduce herself to the judge and ring crew, but she was all business on course.
I typically take a year or more to start competing my greyhounds.  I like for them to be more than ready and to quickly work through the Novice and Open levels.  Ivy has quickly progressed in the last nine months.
*Side note - I just can't write as much as I used to.  I have carpal tunnel in my right wrist.  I had surgery in July.  It did great for 5 months, but the symptoms are returning.  Since I have to work on a computer, I am limiting what I do personally on the computer.