Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Knock on Wood - Riley

Riley also earned two QQs and now has 5 towards her third championship! She is just running so well. It is kind of funny that she started her last comeback running somewhat wishy washy. Maybe she was just out of shape still. But she is definitely back now!
Riley was also super cute on Saturday. I offered her to my friend, Todd, who lost his boxer to cancer a couple of months ago at a much-too-young-age. He currently does not have a dog to run and was at the trial. Since there was no QQ on the line, he ran Riley in Jumpers.  I had no idea what to expect because I never let anyone run my dogs. Some dogs will not run for other people and start looking for their owners. But Riley was precious and gave him a good run! It is fun to watch people run dogs that they are not used to. You never know what will happen.
Go Riley Greyhound! Good girl!