Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hooligans

Maddie and Seven are such hooligans!  I love that they play together, but I do wish they would tone it down a little. Especially Seven. She gets so intense and I don't like when she runs Maddie into the ground. But Maddie asks for it and then asks for seconds. So here is the one time I let Maddie and Seven play outdoors for five minutes naked and native.... otherwise they do wear kennel muzzles when they are in the backyard.
It all starts when Mad Panther selects and stalks her prey.
When the prey notices the ambush, she reacts!
They posture and size each other up.


The panther attempts an early take down by taking a leg.
But the prey says "No!" and gets away.
The teeth and ugly faces come out.



And then the all out brawl begins.







Until Mom says "Enough!" Then they hug and make up.

Dance a little.

Sing and laugh a lot.


Okay, back to playing in muzzles so no one gets hurt.

11 comments:

What Remains Now said...

These photos are super. I know what you mean. I don't like rough play. Freedom and Casper are my goofballs. Usually, the stalking ends in a game of racing around the yard, but when they get jumping up on each other, I go screaming into the yard. My husband loves that...not (ha).

gyeong said...

Yowza. I think they need their own wrestler names.

Milo and Jet said...

Hi Maddie & Seven
Looks like you where having a great time playing rough together. Awesome Photo's :) Milo & Jet

Claire Krigbaum said...

What great pictures! They are so wild!

Kini_pella said...

I love Maddie's faces! Yours make me feel much better about when mine run and play together...besides the rare, "yelp" they are very quiet and mostly just play tag. Ferguson gets so intense and competitive when he plays and just tries to prove to everyone he can outrun them. If mine played like that, I'd do as you do and keep muzzles on!

Hazel said...

Your scriptwriter and cinematographer are doing really good keeping up with the action. They are loving it.

jet said...

haha oh they are so cute.... you know they are comfortable with each other when they can engage in that kind of play!! I agree with gyeong, they need their own wrestler names!

Team Zero Gravity said...

Great play by play :)

Apex Agility Greyhounds said...

Love photos of hounds playing. I love all the ridiculous faces they make!

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

That's how Frankie plays with foster Greyhounds although present foster, Mambo, is a bit of a disappointment to Frankie as he's not as rough as the previous 4 boys. Thankfully Frankie has very good bite inhibition. It's scary to watch, lol! He's not allowed to play like that with Beryl, she's the only one who can be rough!

Oh, and I don't need a receipt, thanks. So glad the boys made a heap of money :)

Greyhounds Aren't Grey said...

That looks like a great time! If I let Bettina play like that, she'd end up with a thousand skin tears most of which would probably need surgical closing. I do dream of watching her play that hard though.