Monday, November 19, 2012

18 Weeks - Photos

I am running out of things to say about 18 weeks, but still have some photos I want to post.
Who doesn't love playing with jugs?

Quit grabbing butt!

 I am never going to outgrow digging in this hole.

 Look how cute I am!


And a big thank you to my friend, Amy, who made Maddie this fleece coat.  It was just what we needed until Maddie grows into one of the coats I already have.  As you can tell, Maddie loves it... well, maybe not yet, but she will. 

5 comments:

What Remains Now said...

You capture Maddie so well. You can really feel her playfulness. Such a beautiful cutie pie.

gyeong said...

My guys got tired just watching her run around so much. All that puppy energy

Apex Agility Greyhounds said...

Love that coat on Maddie! It's adorable. Kili got a new fleece too. It's just what she needed to not be cold. Hopefully Maddie learns to love hers as much as Kili does. Once it gets cold enough she'll realize she likes it!

-6C here today... since you were asking me about the temps up here.

Gloria Sanders said...

Great coat! She is a beautiful!

Pip Campbell said...

Cute coat!