Friday, January 20, 2012

Upgrade

Okay, so when I compared Seven to a Nissan Altima (versus Riley as a Ferrari, some people thought that was simply not good enough for Seven.  Blame it on my ignorance and simple tastes.  A Nissan Altima seemed like a really nice car to me.  However, I think Seven definitely belongs in a luxury car category.  Not only is she reliable, but she has all the bells and whistles and smooth handling.  Although maybe not quite as sporty or reckless as a Ferrari, Seven is a luxury to run in agility.  She has a fast pace I can easily manage, turns on a dime, and nails tricky weave pole entrances.  So how about a:

2012 Mercedes Benz CL 550 Class Coupe
or
2012 BMW 760Li
or
2012 Jaguar XJ
The only mechanical difficulty I have with Seven is that the alarm system goes crazy when it is Riley's turn to come out of the garage and take a spin.  Seven makes a ton of noise.  Maybe one day I will be able to fix it.

12 comments:

browndogcbr said...

Hi Y'all,

BOL! NO! You'll never be able to fix that noise. I know! My Human has been trying to teach me "quiet" since I came to live with her. I quiet for a second, then excitement overcomes me!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Unknown said...

Definitely go with the XJ, or even the Aston Martin DB9 - fast, fun, luxury. :)

Your dogs are great! Keep up the great work!

gyeong said...

Since she's a noise-maker, the Aston Martin DB9, it has throaty exhaust notes.

Declan said...

Well said gyeong! A British classic. Mum would undoubtedly kill for the Virage Volante. A Greyhound can be paid no higher compliment than be compared to one! Deccy x

jcp said...

I was thinking about the Aston Martin as well!

andrea said...

LOL

Cape Cod Crew said...

BOL, you dogs are great!

XOXO ~ Cape Cod Crew

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Lol, I love it!! To help explain to non-dog people about the difference between Huskies and Malamutes, I say that huskies would be little European sports cars (Ferrari, for example) and Mals would be a nice muscle car, like an old Mustang or Dodge Charger or something. She's fast for her size and powerful, but sometimes hard to manage. As an extra correlation, Malamutes are American just like our old muscle cars :)

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Aston Martin for sure LOl xxx

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Well, seeing as Seven is being compared to a new model car it's too soon to replace the muffler;) I don't know anything about any of those cars but I have been in a Mercedes hardtop convertible and loved it (who wouldn't!) so I'll go for the Mercedes.

greytblackdog said...

She's an Aston Martin for sure.

Kristin G. said...

How about we let her drive a BMW! She would look right at home in the "ultimate driving machine!" ;)