Friday, September 9, 2011

Bookends

"Riley"
A few months ago, a photographer was doing a project for a pet boutique in Atlanta. She needed unique photos of different breeds and put in a request for greyhounds. I offered up Riley and Seven.  These photos were actually taken outside on a very cloudy day while each dog was standing on my agility table. As a thank you, the photographer sent me these prints in color and black and white. The color prints were my favorite. I will eventually have them framed for my office.
"Seven"


As I type, 75 more hours until Riley's appointment with the orthopedic vet.  She is being such a pain in the butt these last few days.  Monday cannot come fast enough.  I do not think it has helped that it has gone from 95 degrees to 65 degrees instantly.  Unfortunately, she is starting to get a couple of sores around her feet.  It is probably because I have been allowing too much activity.  I have taken her to PetSmart and to agility class a couple of times to walk around and socialize for a few minutes.  I am really going to be hard on her this weekend.  No toys and no outings.  The sores are very small and minor... and I want to keep it that way.  It is suppose to be back in the 80's this weekend so I am hoping I can have her out in the warm sun for awhile.  May my weekend fly... while yours goes slowly.