Monday, December 8, 2008

Once A Year

Once a year.... I wear a dress. On Saturday, Stephen and I went to the Southeastern Greyhound Club's annual Christmas party.





We had fun sitting with Addie, a fellow blogger, and her husband, Garrett. I was bad and didn't take anymore pictures.





This picture does not do it justice, but our house is the most festive on our street. Stephen did a great job hanging lights from high places and tending to our herd of deer. I put the lights on the bushes, but they are not showing up very well.





Its getting cold. We have started tucking the greyhounds in at night. If they don't move, they are guaranteed to stay warm all night.

8 comments:

BrittBeah said...

You tuck all your hounds in at night? That is some serious love :)

Maria Peters said...

You two look gorgeous! I bet you had a blast sitting with Addie and "G".

Stephen said...

What a hottie!! Lucky guy!

Todd said...

Dang. We had actually planned on being at the Gala this year, but Ruthanna ended up going to TX to help her mother move. Maybe next year.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Britt, they only get tucked in if they are lying down quick enough, otherwise, sorry, Charlie.

Thanks, Snookums.

Todd, you should have come stag. We would have saved you a seat.

Jen

Iowa Greyhound said...

Your hounds let you tuck them in?

Miss Long Nose is wild, and removes any covers AND manages to strip out of her pj's by morning.

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

Oh you should have let me do your makeup:-) I should have gone this year, but had I bought I ticket I would have stayed home- I had a nice sinus headache that made me want to put a gun to my head. Matt got yelled at and Limo went and hid:-)

Addie said...

Oh - I just saw this! Thanks for the shout-out and for posting that picture. We had so much fun sitting with you all, too! I tuck the hounds in, too, but they usually don't stay tucked.

Addie