Monday, July 8, 2013

Bitey Face

Two days after procedure

Maddie's face is healing up great!  I could not be happier with how it looks.  The staples should be able to come out Friday or Saturday.  We will be at an out of town agility trial so I am trying to find someone that can remove them while we are there and save us a trip to the vet on Monday.
Why can't I dive under this dog bed like I always do?

My biggest task has been to keep Maddie from playing underneath dog beds, tugging too hard, and playing bitey face with Seven.  It is funny because Seven has never been that playful, but Maddie brings it out of her.  I always supervise them carefully because Seven is just so intense about it.  Here is what they do when no one has staples in her face.  
Definitely a good way for Seven to play without torquing her "trick" wrist.