Monday, April 22, 2013

I SAW IT !

Stephen, me, Denise, and Stefanie

After a year of waiting, I finally got to see "Pain and Gain", the movie that Seven filmed numerous scenes for in Miami. It does not officially open until Friday, April 26th, but I was able to score advanced screening passes for me and Seven's assistants.  Stephen, Denise, and Stefanie had accompanied us on the three trips to Miami.  They helped me with driving, took care of Riley, helped me carry things, fetched items I needed, brought me food, and took pictures.  Thank you!  I could not have done it without you guys!
Advanced screenings are primarily for the press and contest winners.  I was interviewed for a local newspaper article and she put me in touch with someone in charge of the advanced screening for "Pain and Gain".  We felt really special with our reserved seating.
Still shot released by Paramount - Rebel Wilson and Seven

After a year of anticipation, I have to confess that I was a little sad that it will all be over soon.  But it was also very exciting!!!  And I am glad I saw it before it opened because I must warn you.  It is very Rated R with nonstop sexual humor!  Okay, you are warned.
Still shot released by Paramount - Anthony Mackie and Seven

But more importantly, Seven is definitely in the movie and also referred to several times.  The movie is fast paced and very funny.  I was disappointed that her bedroom scenes with Anthony and Rebel did not make the cut, but everything else did.  I am hoping the DVD may include additional or longer scenes.  Wouldn't that be cool?
And then the icing on the cake... Seven was listed in the credits.  She is the last one listed in the cast, but she is indeed listed! ..............AND SO WAS I!  I was not expecting it and thought that I would be lumped in with Trademark Animal Talent.  I was so glad I was not listed as a "Wrangler".  On all my paperwork, I always changed it to Animal Handler because I hated "Wrangler".

I am looking forward to hearing what you all think of it.  Just be ready for a lot of raunchy humor!

14 comments:

jet said...

Yeah good for you changing it to Handler from 'Wrangler' and so happy both of you made the credits! I cant wait to see it.

houndstooth said...

We have been waiting for the opening next weekend with baited breath! I am sure Seven will steal the show for us. I'm so glad you got to see it early! That is awesome!


Do you think you would ever have one of the dogs in another movie if the opportunity presented itself?

What Remains Now said...

I'M SO EXCITED! I can't wait to see it. I wish there were Academy Awards for Best Animal in a Support Role and for Animal Handler. Congratulations! I look forward to doing my post singing Seven's praises.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Houndstooth, yes definitely if I could pull it off. The worse part is just how much it interferes with real life, but otherwise it was a total blast and I have no regrets. I'd love to do it again!

pennydog said...

I'm very impressed!

Class A Greyhounds...RVing with the big dogs! said...

So amazed at the star quality that shows in the pictures. Seven really is photogenic. I'm glad you got to include your special people in the photo of the movie ad with the four of you in the front.

Both you and Seven listen in the credits! Fabulous!

Apex Agility Greyhounds said...

Oh my god, Jen, that is SOOO awesome! How exciting is that that you and Seven made the credits (as well you should). If I were you I would have been standing being like "that's my dog!", ha ha. Too cool. I cannot wait to see it... even though over the top sexual humour makes me really uncomfortable when I'm in public! Lol

Yes I Know My Dogs Look Funny said...

This is SO cool. We're looking forward to seeing it. We can say, we sort of know that greyhound!

Those Brindle Kids said...

Can't wait to see the movie and Seven at Greyfest! Truly, Maggie and Walker are star struck!

Witty Angel said...

We are so excited to go see Pain and Gain just to see Seven. Congrats on making the credits and getting a fair amount of film time.

Claire Krigbaum said...

Awesome!!!! Can't wait to see it! I didn't think it would be my kind of movie at first but I do love to laugh and I have recently seen Rebel Wilson in a few different movies that she is just hilarious in. I think it WILL end up being my kind of movie after all!
How very cool that you both were listed in the credits!!!!

Team Zero Gravity said...

I can't wait for Seven's special M&G at AMC PArkway Pointe and to see the movie Saturday!

andrea said...

SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather (jerZgirl) said...

AWESOME!!!!