Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Movie Poster

Well, Seven's movie "Pain and Gain" came out with another movie poster.  This one is better than the last one as it at least contains some of the actors in the movie.  Unfortunately, they left off Anthony Mackie, our favorite actor from the entire filming experience, and Seven.  So my friend, Maggie, was able to right one of those wrongs.  Besides the obvious, look at the other detail she added.
A "Tasty Reuben" tattoo for Mark Walberg.  Remember, that is Seven's name in the movie.
A little reference to the greyhound and her name listed as one of the stars.

Here is the original poster for comparison.  My sister is also working on a movie poster.  The release date is April 26th.  For now, I am waiting for the movie trailer to come out.  I hope Seven is in it.
If you are new to the blog and missed all the posts about filming, I highly recommend going back to read them.  The readers loved them and the experience was so awesome.  It was a pretty big role for us to land with a huge director (Michael Bay did Transformers), big stars (Dwayne Johnson and Mark Wahlberg), and Seven was in 9 scenes (not sure if they will all be used yet).  Seven actually has a name in the movie and appears to be crucial to the story line. CLICK HERE and start at the bottom with the post from March 26th. You will probably need an hour to get through it all.

10 comments:

pennydog said...

WOW! I've not been following your blog long enough to know about Seven's movie but I am really excited about it! It will be at least 6 months before we even hear of it here in the UK I would think but I'm definitely going to go see it.

Those Brindle Kids said...

OMG! How did I miss news that Seven is in a movie? I never go to theatres because I like to watch at home but I will go just to see Seven on the big screen. Just think - I knew her when!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

For those that missed out on Seven's filming posts. I highly recommend it. It was so much fun and the readers really enjoyed. Click on this link and start from the bottom with March 26th.

http://www.neversaynevergreyhounds.blogspot.com/search/label/Seven%20Movie?updated-max=2012-05-15T21:01:00-04:00&max-results=20&start=16&by-date=false

Anonymous said...

Awesome poster!

gyeong said...

Definitely like the latest edition of the poster. Would be so cool if she is in the trailer.

What Remains Now said...

I am so EXCITED! I feel sorry for the poor sucker(s) that go to see the movie with me because I'm confident I'll mention several times how I know Seven. I might even mention it more than several times.

gyeong said...

I was just watching Entertainment Tonight, which I usually don't do, but they were talking about the movie, so I watched. Sure enough, they showed a clip where Mark is carrying Seven. How cool is that?

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Gyeong, I KNOW! I just heard! Comes on at 1 AM again so I will be recording it! Thanks! :-)

andrea said...

SO COOL

love your version way better tho of course!!

houndstooth said...

I love the amended poster! Seven looks like a star in that one. April 26 isn't too far off. If I go to the movies here soon and see a preview with Seven in it, I may just leap out of my seat!