Monday, August 20, 2012

Photo Dog

 I am always taking pictures of Seven.  She is just so good at posing with perked ears.  She takes her posing very seriously.
I got the following two pictures earlier this summer and they are gorgeous.  I could not think of a reason to blog about them so I am finally just going to .... blog about them.  I posted them to Facebook, but I know not everyone follows us on Facebook.  So here they are:
Both of these were taken with my iPhone and have not been enhanced in anyway.  We were hiking early in the morning as the sun was rising.  The red clay shore was reflecting back onto the water creating all of the orange color.  I did not realize how beautiful they are until I got home.
Another bit of into I posted on Facebook that might have been missed is that I created a profile for Seven on the IMDb website.  The IMDb website is a movie database that has all sorts of information.  Many actors and actresses have their own profile on IMDb, so I felt Seven should be no different.  Click Here to see it.

9 comments:

What Remains Now said...

Love the photos. I am amazed at how great the iPhone is as a camera. My iPhone friends all take better pictures with their phones than I do with a camera. Probably has something to do with the photographer too. I LOVE Seven's IMDb page! How appropriate. I hope her "resume" continues to grow.

houndstooth said...

Those photos of her are great! That red rock really enhances her coloring. I think Seven and Bunny would get along well! lol

I love her IMDb page! I hope she gets to add some more roles to her profile one of these days! :)

andrea said...

LOVE the pictures and LOVE the profile ... should do the same I guess ;)

Patty Erdman said...

Beautiful photos!

Lima (or Lima Bean) said...

Those red photos are kinda super awesome.

Claire Krigbaum said...

They really are gorgeous!!!
I was bored at work on Sunday and looked up Pain and Gain and found Seven's page among the actors and saw these picture. I think they deserve to be blogged about!
I don't suppose she gets to be in a poster for the movie, does she?

gyeong said...

Girl knows how to strike a pose. And I thought red clay always ruined my pics, but Seven looks great.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I'd be thrilled if she were on the movie poster... but no idea. They did take still shots of her, so we will see.

Susan McKeon said...

Seven always looks fabulous in your photos and I love hounds with their 'motorcycle' ears :D