Sunday, January 1, 2012

Favorite 2011 Photos

Riley

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone has a healthy, fun, successful, and productive 2012!  These are my favorite photos from 2011.  I cannot believe another year is over!
 Riley in the daffodils at Wills Park
Ditto for Seven
Husband's very thoughtful and sweet gift of attaching the new A-frame skin to the aluminum frame... just upside down. It makes my A-frame unique, so I left it.
 Riley - The Thinker
 Seven chewed up one of Stephen's socks. She found this one on the trail and brought it home as a peace offering.  "Here, Daddy."
Seven - "How does a greyhound get a little attention around here?"
Riley weaving at the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge.  It was so cool to be on TV.
How many weave poles?  60!
Riley, the happy agility greyhound.
Riley - Airborne
Riley and I on the podium.
Seven - "OMG! This bitter flavored, No Chew bandage tastes so good!"
How can you not have a party when you have three greyhounds born on June 28th (2008, 2006, 1999)?
Beauty close to home.
Seven converting small children into future greyhound adopters.
Reagan lives, but doesn't have as many pictures taken anymore. But once in a while the hubby gets a good one when they are hiking near the house.
Riley's x-ray of a healed hock.
Riley using that healed hock.

Riley and Seven blending into nature.
Seven at the farm.
Seven's best running shot.
Riley is glad to have the splint off. Me too!
Who doesn't love a Pnutty in the pool? My sister's greyhound, Peanut.
Cool collage photo of Riley completing the A-frame.
I think Seven looks so beautiful and warm in this photo.  I love it!

Happy New Year!