Sunday, January 1, 2012

Favorite 2011 Photos

Riley

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone has a healthy, fun, successful, and productive 2012!  These are my favorite photos from 2011.  I cannot believe another year is over!
 Riley in the daffodils at Wills Park
Ditto for Seven
Husband's very thoughtful and sweet gift of attaching the new A-frame skin to the aluminum frame... just upside down. It makes my A-frame unique, so I left it.
 Riley - The Thinker
 Seven chewed up one of Stephen's socks. She found this one on the trail and brought it home as a peace offering.  "Here, Daddy."
Seven - "How does a greyhound get a little attention around here?"
Riley weaving at the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge.  It was so cool to be on TV.
How many weave poles?  60!
Riley, the happy agility greyhound.
Riley - Airborne
Riley and I on the podium.
Seven - "OMG! This bitter flavored, No Chew bandage tastes so good!"
How can you not have a party when you have three greyhounds born on June 28th (2008, 2006, 1999)?
Beauty close to home.
Seven converting small children into future greyhound adopters.
Reagan lives, but doesn't have as many pictures taken anymore. But once in a while the hubby gets a good one when they are hiking near the house.
Riley's x-ray of a healed hock.
Riley using that healed hock.

Riley and Seven blending into nature.
Seven at the farm.
Seven's best running shot.
Riley is glad to have the splint off. Me too!
Who doesn't love a Pnutty in the pool? My sister's greyhound, Peanut.
Cool collage photo of Riley completing the A-frame.
I think Seven looks so beautiful and warm in this photo.  I love it!

Happy New Year!

15 comments:

The Lady said...

Great photos!

Happy New Year!

gyeong said...

What great photos to remember the past year.

What Remains Now said...

It was so fun to look through these. You have some fabulous photos. The weave poles always blow my mind.

Claire Krigbaum said...

Ooh, I love the one of Reagan!
And of course, the one of Riley using her healed hock is the best.
Happy New Year!

andrea said...

great collection ... :)
thanks for the run through ...
hadn't seen the aframes (either upside down yellow or collage) tres neat (in different ways)

Hiking Hounds said...

Great pictures. Happy New Year to you all!

houndstooth said...

You have some of my favorites from the year on here, too! The birthday girls shot and Peanut on the raft still make me grin. I hope that 2012 brings many more wonderful memories!

Brooke said...

Greyt pics!!! My favorite one is Riley converting small children into future greyhound adopters. SO wonderful! You guys do so much to spread the word about how wonderful greyhounds are and all that they are able to do. Thank you for all you did in 2011! Keep up the great work! I love following your story!

Cat said...

Love!! Happy New Year!

Sara said...

Greyt pics! I love the one of your sister's Peanut in the pool - Priceless!

Kathy said...

Love all those photos:) Onne of my favorite favorites is still the one of Seven chewing on the no chew bandages :)

Trina said...

Happy New year! Love the photos!!

Kini_pella said...

Love them all! I hope I'll get better pictures soon once I begin to master my camera...

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Kathy directed me to your blog. So glad she did. Your video with Seven is helping me.

I thank the lord for Kathy and your site! I have heard great things and hope to one day meet you all possibly in March? I am ST,MT.

Its wonderful to read Riley's hock healed finally.

GOD bless you and your lovely family.

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Riley makes me smile every time:) And that shot of Peanut relaxing in the pool is an all time favourite. Lovely photos and great to see Reagan in this post too:)