Saturday, May 7, 2011

Riley's Television Debut

I am excited to report that the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge that Riley competed in has TV listings up!  Unfortunately, I have to wait another month.  For my local Atlanta friends, it appears that it will be airing on Sunday, June 12 at 1:00 PM on WSB (ABC).  I cannot wait to see it!

For Riley fans living elsewhere in the United States, you can find local listings at Bark Network.  Make sure you select "2011 Purina Incredible Dog Challenge" (next to first purple arrow).  That will change the location to "Centennial Olympic Park - Atlanta, GA" (purple box).  And then enter your zip code (second purple arrow).  Click Here.
I put in some random zip codes and the first air date I found was in Los Angeles area on May 15th, Sunday at 10 AM on channel KCBS (CBS).  Someone in southern California needs to be sure to watch and let me know if Riley gets decent air time.

Also, I have obtained quite a few photos from various sources of Riley at the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge and want to post the photos.
Thank you for all of the pictures Guy Gauthier (Photos 1 - 5, 17 - 19), Megan Underwood (Photos 6 - 12, 14 - 16), and Jennifer Gregg (Photo 13).