Thursday, March 10, 2011

Murfreesboro Trial

Riley had another excellent agility trial in Murfreesboro, Tennessee last weekend.  It was a four day trial and we both had a lot of fun.  Riley is running so well.  She and I seem to be clicking and on the verge of things really coming together.  She really has become such a joy!

We got first place in this Jumpers run.
This is a qualifying Standard run.
This is my favorite run of the weekend. It is a Standard run and it felt so perfect.
We did not qualify in this Jumpers run, but Riley ran so well. She was smoking, but then I forgot where I was going.
No double qualifying scores this weekend (qualifying in both Standard and Jumpers in the same day). I was really hoping to pull at least one off this weekend. We did earn 79 MACH points (seconds under time) and had lots of fun!

Master Agility Championship Tally: 247 MACH points, 503 to go. 1 double qualifying score, 19 to go.

9 comments:

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Holy crap! She looks fantastic! And you look so athletic running her, I'm a little jealous lol.

Her weaves look awesome, too!

I only could watch the last two videos (I'm late for work already), but she's amazing. Congratulations on the MACH points!

Lindsay said...

You guys really do look like a well oiled machine out there! I'm jealous!!

I agree with Amy, her weaves are awesome! Her entries are so solid!

Apex Agility Greyhounds said...

Ahhhh! So jealous, she looks amazing! Hopefully the next dog I get can be as good as Riley. I'll be happy to just have Summit doing all the obstacles. He's a little old for a competitive career, but these videos have me so excited to start our level 1 agility classes in April!

BrittBeah said...

Nice.
It's cute that she has turned the pause table into the shake table. I guess it is a nice time to shake it out and get ready to go again since she doesn't have to sit on that thing anymore.

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

What an awesome team you guys are:) I love watching your videos. Riley looks so cute doing the shake on the table and the weaves are blazing! She's having so much fun out there. Well done on the MACH points, thoroughly deserved.

4-legged Wiums said...

wow, you guys are amazing!!! Good work :)

Muttsandaklutz said...

Beautiful runs!

Sam said...

She is just dynamite. It's been so fun watching her progression these past few months.

Re: the table - it's not actually automatic. The judge presses a button on a handheld device as soon as the dog gets on the table, which starts an automatic, computerized count over the speakers. Not Marge's cup of tea. I do have the sound files, though, if you're interested.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Thanks everyone. She really is a lot of fun. Sam, I guess I should call it an electronic table. Yes, I would love the sound files!