Monday, March 7, 2011

Brindles Blend In

I took the girls hiking early in the morning one day last week at one of our local haunts.  My camera does not like misty mornings and tends to blur shots with any movement.  As I was deleting most of my photos, I realized that some of the blurry shots were kind of cool.
It sure is nice to have a photogenic dog again.  Travis was always an excellent poser.  He was easy to position and he always perked his ears up when I walked away.  I love this picture of him.  He is almost ten years old here and passed away just two months later..... can't believe that was two and half years ago!
So it is nice that Seven will look at the camera and perk up her ears. 
Seven with wind blown ears.


9 comments:

jcp said...

camoudogs! Neat shots.

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Riley and Seven blend in so well:) The misty photos are quite spooky! Travis was such a handsome hunk of a dog:)

It's wonderful all the technology we have today to keep our memories alive!

jet said...

brindle dogs are kind of like tabby cats in the bush...

Seven likes any attention even photographs :)

houndstooth said...

Boy, do I know what you mean! Bunny seems to be a professional model while Blueberry is so excited that her head wobbles when I try to get pictures. That picture of Travis is stunning, and I love how fast the girls look there in the woods in those blurry shots!

Summer said...

Now I may be partial, but I dare say brindled dogs do make good supermodels. We just light up the frame!

Summer

jerZgirl said...

Great photos! Love the wind blown ears.

Hiking Hounds said...

Great pictures. The blurred ones kind of look like those pictures that appear 3-D after you stare at them.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of Travis! You were in the right spot at the right time for that!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Anonymous, Travis was such a poser. That awesome photo of him was totally staged. I would position his feet, take off his collar, tell him to stay, and then walk off. He'd perk his ears and I or someone else would snap the shot. And then he'd get his treats. Very easy dog to work with.