Friday, January 22, 2010

Red Headed Stepchild - Part 2

Reagan is also training well in agility. She is back up to a full sized teeter with no reservations. But I have not attempted any teeters away from home yet. I hope this weekend I can get her onto two different teeters away from home. Both of these teeters are adjustible, so I can even make it a little easier the first time out and increase to full height. So far the rain keeps squashing my plans. Here is some video of Reagan working various sequences.

I have both Reagan and Riley entered in agility trials in March and in April.

4 comments:

Aragon greyhounds said...

She looks very comfortable on the teeter-no hesitation.
Her weavepole entrances are fantastic.
Can't wait to hear how March/April goes.

jcp said...

You and your dogs are really a joy to watch.

houndstooth said...

She looks great! Good luck at the trials!

Muttsandaklutz said...

Hi there,

I surfed across your blog recently and bookmarked it right away. Greyhounds doing agility! And lots of other things too! So cool. Really enjoying their agility videos and looking forward to reading about their upcoming trials.

Lisa