Friday, January 23, 2009

Awesome

Not only was the weather awesome today (back up to 60 degrees!), but Reagan and Riley did awesome as well. After work, I trained until the sun went down. Fortunately, I have video proof for Reagan.

Here is a teeter jump sequence. All I can say is WOW, Reagan!




Here is her progress on the weave poles. The weave-o-matics have helped a lot ("V" style shown in the first 2 clips). In the 3rd and 4th clip, I tried her on my old channel weaves and as you can see they are almost completely closed. They are offset by only an inch maybe and she did fantastic!



5 comments:

KF-in-Georgia said...

Are you sure that girl isn't spring-loaded? Lovely jumps, and terrific weave poles.

BrittBeah said...

She looks great!
Is that your poor tunnel draped over the fence there? Did it not crumble and die when you moved it? It was a little dried out last time I saw it.

Addie said...

Wow...She's a weave pole pro! What strikes me is how happy she looks. You can just tell she's having a blast with Mom on a beautiful day.

Addie

Anna said...

Look out agility world, here comes Reagan!

She looks wonderful, Jen.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

The tunnel had a lot of water in it and then there was rain in the forecast, so I decided to hang it and let it dry. It is dry and brittle, but it continues to hold up. I think I've had over 5 years now.

Thanks everyone.

Jen