Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I feel so blessed and I am so thankful for everything I have. I feel spoiled at times. It is so nice to live in a free country where my biggest worry each day is "What's for dinner? (because there is so much to choose from) and "What should I do with the dogs?" Life is so easy.






I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and husband.






We are all healthy for the most part. The dogs are healthy.



I am so thankful to have a great job with super nice bosses and flex time. I am very lucky I have time each day to work with the greyhounds and to have fun loving, training, and competiting them.






I am thankful for all the friends I have met through greyhounds and dog training. I am happy I live in Georgia and in an area that offers so much to do with the dogs.






I am thankful for having had two heart dogs thus far in my lifetime. I just could not ask for more. I hope you are all are enjoying the same.