Wednesday, July 9, 2014

MOTC Trial - Seven

Seven also competed at the recent three-day trial.  She and I had a very successful weekend with two double qualifiers.  As you know, a double qualifier is when you run clean in the standard class and the jumpers class in the same day.  Here are our Double Qs:
I also shot this funny video of Seven complaining.  Whenever I return to my set up at agility trials, Seven looks at me very hopeful that it is finally her turn.  Most of the time it is not and she will complain when I sit down next to her instead.
I find it amusing.  Wish us luck this weekend!

4 comments:

Hazel said...

I love watching the agility runs, the dogs are so wonderful. Seven of course is magnificent! It's wonderful to see her complaining that you haven't come for her! Makes me realize that Fleur's whining is normal.

Thanks for filming the runs!

dognponygirl said...

LOVE the complaining video! At least she settles down quickly when she realizes she's not getting out any time soon :-) Beautiful runs. Good luck this weekend...hope to see a posting about a fab weekend for both girls!

houndstooth said...

Some girls just have a lot to say! lol

Trina said...

Silly girl! I saw you did VERY well this weekend on Facebook!!! congrats to you and Seven!!!