Monday, February 24, 2014

AGRC Trial - Seven

A few weeks ago, we went to a trial in South Carolina. Seven ran clean three out of six runs. All first places and one Double Qualifier. She needs 8 more for her second Agility Championship. Unfortunately, not all of her runs were videoed, but here are two of them.
Those that know me in person know that Seven and I have a love/hate relationship. She is challenging to live with and it is not getting any easier with age... Dang it! Anyways, here is a recent example. That yellow blanket started out in her crate. I guess she pushed it out when she was pulling on her crate door and then pulled the blanket back in. Interesting. But she is worth it and I love her.
And if you poke around the blog at all, you will notice that photos are missing from many posts. I accidentally deleted photos from a web album that feed the blog. Stupid me. I think I will attempt to fix it, but it will take a very long time.