Wednesday, January 9, 2013

24 Weeks - Christmas Week

Christmas week was busy like it is for everyone.  I think I kept Maddie exercised and entertained, but we did not work on anything specifically.
We visited my in-laws for two days which she has done before and Maddie was great and well behaved like last time.
There is a nice fenced soccer field nearby so we took advantage of letting Maddie and Riley play.
I am trying not to torque Seven's wrist for several weeks so I am not letting her run wild like the other two.
Riley had a turn with the furry scarf.  I think it looks like a coyote pelt.
Such a weird accessory... I would not wear it... sorry if you would. I am fashionably challenged so what do I know. Ha!
 Riley loves the scarf though!

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Fake fur or real fur...Maddie and Riley are happy to run and play and throw the fur critter. The joy they give when playing is a lesson for us humans to live life fully!

Greyhounds Aren't Grey said...

That is quite a smile on Maddie's face!

What Remains Now said...

Looks like everyone had a great time, and I would say you put the scarf to good use.

jet said...

hahah I bought a jacket from army surplus which had a sort of ... hood liner... which I believe is some kind of animal skin. Barbie stole it and spent a lot of time romping around with it but I had to take it away before Bender ripped it apart.

Apex Agility Greyhounds said...

Looks like fun! Are you able to let Maddie play with the big girls yet? Kili is finally getting big enough to play with the big dogs. Summit is still a bit rough, but he won't run in all the snow we have but he does play quite nicely with her in the house (for the most part).

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Hazel, fake fur!

I am still not letting Maddie play with the big girls. She wants them to chase her and they will happily chase her into the ground. I think she will be a good match for Riley soon. No one likes to play with Riley because she is so intense and loud. Maddie is a wrestler and puts her paws all over Riley when I let them play on leash. Just don't want Maddie doing anything that could lead to crushing her confidence.

Those Brindle Kids said...

That scarf is clearly as fun as any toy. She sure is having a lot of fun with it!

Greyhounds G Data said...

I had the same question as Hazel is that real or fake fur? lo. Just kidding. Great job once again Maddie!

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/01/clever-chicks-blog-hop-17-and-secret.html



I hope you can make it!

Cheers,

Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick