Monday, December 3, 2012

Fetch Party of One

Riley is the master at playing fetch by herself.
She tosses and catches her own toy all of the time.
I am a little gun shy since Riley fractured her hock playing fetch.  I threw a fuzzy disc and she leaped up like she always did and caught it.  But fractured her hock on a landing that looked very normal.  The landing was not any different than the hundreds I had seen her do prior.
Since I rarely throw the toy for her now, Riley has gotten very good at throwing it herself.
There. Riley finally caught it. 

5 comments:

jet said...

oh Riley is so cute! Bender also throws his toy for himself. Barbie does it occasionally but she's too lazy to do it more than twice haha

Those Brindle Kids said...

Oh, my goodness, what energy she has! Tires me out!

houndstooth said...

I bet watching her play is more entertaining than a lot of movies! lol

jcp said...

love those crazy legs!

gyeong said...

Almost like she's juggling the stuffie