Wednesday, December 26, 2012

23 Weeks - Random Pics

I am so behind in posting about Maddie that I do not remember what we did the early part of week 23 (December 10 - 16th), but here are the pictures.
Riley - "I win."

I can say that 5 months is a fun age and Maddie is doing great.  I am surprised that she already weighs 40 pounds.  I do hope she starts to slow down soon.  60 to 62 pounds would be great.  But, of course, I will love her no matter what.
I saw this scarf at Target and just had to have it......
... for my puppy.
A very fun toy in deed!

8 comments:

What Remains Now said...

I saw those fur scarves but wasn't clever enough to realize their potential.

Hiking Hounds said...

Nice scarf! I might have to see if they have them here. The "I win" picture of Riley is great.

Those Brindle Kids said...

Riley knows she's still the boss!

Greyhounds For Sale said...

Haha that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a great toy! We need one too!
Riley is so nice to play with puppy girl :)

Claire Krigbaum said...

What a great toy! We need one!
Riley is so nice to play with puppy girl :)

Hawkeye BrownDog said...

Hi Y'all!

How smart and clever you are!

Maddie does look stunning adorned in the scarf!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Hazel said...

I wonder if in her doggy mental encyclopedia that she might think the fur scarf is a weasel!