Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow!

It was unbelievable! Many parts of Georgia had the first white Christmas in over 100 years. Around noon Christmas day, the snow started falling and it did not quit until nighttime. Soon everything was covered with beautiful white frosting. It is very exciting for those of us in the south. The next day, I took pictures of the hounds playing in the snow.

Reagan says, "Are you ready for me to run?"

 "Check out my assets!"
 Seven hopes to be going inside soon.
Later on, I took Seven and Riley out to our private property hiking spot for more fun.  The girls had a blast.

10 comments:

Malika said...

What a treat for you to have a white Christmas! Glad you and the girls were able to enjoy it! Have a great New Year!

Sue said...

Sure looks like you all are enjoying the snow.

Love the photos.

jcp said...

Pick number two from the top.. look at them legs!

houndstooth said...

What beautiful shots you got, but with such gorgeous subjects, it's got to be hard to go wrong! Those pictures of Reagan cracked me up!

IHeartDogs said...

Wow, 100 years? How cool you got a white Christmas.
I love all the pics, but especially the last one with you and the girls! Very frame worthy.

Kathy said...

Great photos! I loved the ones of Reagan running and I REALLY loved the ones of Riley and Seven side by side, especially the one from behind them.

greytblackdog said...

I love the pics of the girls in matching coats. They look like they are having a great time!

Muttsandaklutz said...

That's awesome! What a special day for everyone. Fabulous photos of those assets :D

Michelle said...

What a fun time they had! Lovely photos. The last one is my favorite.

Chi-Town Bound said...

Both Shelby and Zero love the snow. I'm unsure what it is, but they get more exercise in the snow than they do in nice weather!