Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hats

My local greyhound adoption group's calendar theme for 2009 is greyhounds and hats. I didn't want to send in a bunch of boring hat pictures so we "played" around with the idea. These were my favorites.
Reagan refuses to wear a hat. "Take that!" she says.
Reagan shows the hat who is boss!

Reagan says that Katie isn't the only greyhound who can fetch a hat.

An Asshat?


Katie likes to show off her talent for holding things in her mouth. "That'll be 3 salmon treats, Mom."









Riley enjoyed her new toy!

7 comments:

Addie said...

Jen, that Asshat picture almost killed me. I love the nonchalant look, too, "Yeah, I have a hat on my ass...so what?". Thanks for posting these pictures!

Sientay L said...

Katie cracks me up. Is there anything she won't do for some treats?

I need to get some pics of Dino and Pebbles in hats for the calendar.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

If you can explain what you want, Katie will do it for a treat. Sometimes there is confusion in the explanation though.

Sientay, you better hurry. The deadline is the 30th. I had the hats, but didn't make anytime to do it... so finally this weekend I just took them each to the backyard for some hat time. I love the one of Reagan crushing the hat. Its really cute as a big photo.

Jen

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

Uh, Jen didn't you name your new dog Wylie and not Riley??

LOVE the asshat Pic, you need to post that on Fugly...

Sientay L said...

I know the calendar deadline is tomorrow. I totally forgot until I got Patti's reminder last week. Paul and I will have to do some super quick last minute poses with them. If only they would take to being moved around and posed like your hounds...

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

OH, I just read your other post... Riley it is.

greytblackdog said...

i too was a slacker - but i have my sister's wedding as an excuse, so hopefully with my day off tomorrow i can get the monsters out in the back yard with a hat or two and manage to snap a couple.

I love the kill the hat pics.