Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's Wrong?


What's wrong with this picture? Recently, we took some family photos and its amazing how the placement of one black dog's leg can ruin and otherwise wonderful picture. We laughed hysterically at this picture. Thank goodness for photo editing. If you double click the photo, it will come up larger.

We took some other pictures also. The 2 photos of me and the redheads were taken to be a possible replacement for my website photo on the main page. I figured it was time to take Teresa and Jess off and add Reagan. Let me know if you like one better than the other. I didn't really love one of them especially, so I will probably redo eventually.







9 comments:

Bridget said...

OMG I am laughing so hard right now. That is funniest damn thing EVER!

Great family photos.

Pam said...

Too funny!!!

On the "redhead" pics,
I think I like the one on the blanket best... But, I can't it to come up bigger. All the others do.

KF-in-Georgia said...

Good photo editing.

(I once took a photo of a SEGA dog for the Web site and had to edit out a steady stream of urine--caught him when he was busy.)

I like the blanket picture, too.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I think I like the blanket photo too. I'm not sure why sometimes you can make the photos big and sometimes you can't. These files were all handled the same way and at the same time.... why would they be different... I don't know.

Jen

Debbie (Emma's mom) said...

Reagan's 'grin' in the tunnel pic is priceless! I like the family photo...but the girls on the blanket win my vote.

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

LOL, I didn't even notice! Photo editing is a wonderful thing!

I like the 4 of you laying down on the blanket the best!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I changed the website photo to us laying on the blanket. It was my favorite too. Emma's Mom, Travis is actually the one laying in the tunnel, Katie is holding the dumbbell, and Reagan is the one sitting with my hand on her collar :-). She's not completely reliable like the other 2 yet.

Jen

Debbie (Emma's mom) said...

LOL....I was referring to the "tunnel picture" to distinguish it from the other pictures, not who was in the tunnel....I knew which dog was which...just thought Reagan had a really cute expression. ;-) sigh...writing was not my best subject in school; that's why I enjoy your stories, because you make it look easy.
Debbie

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Emma's mom, LOL... sorry I misunderstood. I see what you were saying now. Reagan and Travis are both pretty fun to photograph since they have nice expressions. Katie on the other hand is pretty expressionless :-).

Jen