Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Acupuncture

So much for the plateau, the physical therapist was really excited about Katie's progress in the last 5 days. She didn't appear to be using her inner thigh muscles on Thursday, but they were working yesterday (Tuesday). I think I have to attribute that to the acupuncture she received on Monday. It seems so hokey and I have no idea what it does, but for mystery pains, spinal injuries, and neurological problems... I highly recommend it. I would bet that it is helpful for a lot of other problems as well. I really think that Katie made excellent progress initially because she had acupuncture in the first 24 hours of the stroke. She also had instances of showing progress walking out of the hospital after an acupuncture procedure. It was amazing. We go to Dr. Diane Castle at Union Hill Animal Hospital in Canton, GA.